About the role
René Toet, Managing Director
Climate Neutral Group is a fast-growing organization with a clear purpose. Climate impact is our top priority. Since our foundation in 2002, we have been stimulating organizations in climate-neutral entrepreneurship: from A to Zero CO2 emissions. On the axis of CO2 insight, we help organizations to reduce, offset residual emissions and certify climate-neutral claims. We have grown strongly in recent years. Our quality mark is the driver for enormous growth, a super accelerator. Important values within our culture are: Professional, innovative, focused, ownership and learning ability. We are passionate and enthusiastic. This also has to do with the parties we interact with. You sit at the table with well-known retailers, major FMCG A-brands or with leading NGOs and service providers.’
What you are going to do
The Senior Consultant Climate Change really makes the difference for organizations and realizes CO2 reductions. In this role, he / she is responsible for the further roll-out and development of the ‘On Track’ strategy for CNG’s customers. Being ‘On Track’ means 50% less emissions for an organization in 2030 and climate neutral by 2050.
As a ‘heavyweight’, the Senior Consultant assists organizations in the translation and realization of the Paris objectives into an ‘On Track’ advice. He / she elaborates complex customer questions relating to strategy and ambition, CO2 footprinting, energy transition, circular economy, sustainable mobility and product and service adjustments.
- Responsible for ‘On Track’ processes at CNG customers within their own domain / area of expertise;
- Elaborates complex customer issues; the ‘On Track’ agreements (on content and commerce) made with organizations in the advisory process;
- Maintains contacts with existing clients and is able to acquire follow-up processes, possibly in collaboration with the team consisting of (Senior) Carbon Advisors and Consultants;
- Contributes to the further development of the ‘On Track’ strategy within CNG.
Education and experience
- WO work and thinking level;
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience as a program manager, consultant or CSR responsible, possibly supplemented with FMCG experience;
- Demonstrable track record in realizing CSR / sustainability / reduction processes;
- Experience with (setting up) sustainability reporting and / or Carbon Reporting is a plus;
- Passion for themes such as: climate change, circular economy, energy transition and sustainability;
- Discussion partner at management and / or board level.
- Analytical skills;