About the role
René Toet, Managing Director
Climate Neutral Group is a fast-growing organization with a clear purpose. Climate impact is our top priority. Since our foundation in 2002, we have been stimulating organizations in climate-neutral entrepreneurship: from A to Zero CO2 emissions. On the axis of CO2 insight, we help organizations to reduce, offset residual emissions and certify climate-neutral claims. We have grown strongly in recent years. Our quality mark is the driver for enormous growth, a super accelerator. Important values within our culture are: Professional, innovative, focused, ownership and learning ability. We are passionate and enthusiastic. This also has to do with the parties we interact with. You sit at the table with well-known retailers, major FMCG A-brands or with leading NGOs and service providers. ‘
What you are going to do
The Manager Consultancy further shapes consultancy within Climate Neutral Group and thus makes an important contribution to further growth and professionalization.
The Consultants Climate Change work out complex customer questions that concern strategy and ambition, CO2 footprinting, energy transition, circular economy, sustainable mobility and product and service adjustments. With thorough knowledge of the total proposition of CNG (insight, reduction, compensation and certification), they translate into appropriate and tailor-made advice for the customer.
- Further shapes Consultancy within Climate Neutral Group and thus makes an important contribution to further growth and professionalization;
- Manages the team of consultants, identifies bottlenecks, improves processes where possible and guarantees quality;
- Advises on complex customer issues;
- Responsible for ‘on track’ and consultancy processes for CNG customers;
- Maintains contacts with stakeholders and is able to acquire follow-up processes, possibly in collaboration with the team consisting of (Senior) Advisors and Consultants.
Education and experience
- WO work and thinking level;
- At least 10 years of relevant experience within consultancy, possibly supplemented with several years of retail / fmcg experience;
- At least 3 years of management experience;
- Demonstrable track record in realizing CSR / sustainability / reduction processes;
- Passion for themes such as: climate change, circular economy, energy transition and sustainability;
- Discussion partner at management and / or board level.
- Analytical skills;